Ski Resort Around Beijing
Last updated by craig at 2013-11-3
Ski Resort Around Beijing Overview
1. Shijinglong Ski Resort It is the first ski resort in Beijing. It has something for everyone.
2. Huaibei Ski Resort Ski terrain in the Huaibei Ski Resort is surrounded by mountains topped with the ancient Ming Great Wall.
3, Snow World Ski Resort Snow world Ski Resort boasts beautiful natural scenery surrounding by mountains and backed by waters.
4. Nanshan Ski Resort Specializing in single-board skiing, Nanshan Ski Resort was the first to introduce singe-board skiing into China.
5. Yunfoshan Ski Resort Yunfoshan is a land of ice, ice hills, waterfalls, slopes and flowers offering a pure natural atmosphere.
6. Pinggu Ski Resort In Pinggu Ski Resort, skiers can enjoy the broad freezing lakes, dense forests while hitting the slope.
7. Lingshan Ski Resort With an altitude of 2303 meters above sea level, It is the highest natural ski resort around Beijing.
8. Yunju Ski Resort 95% fields of Yunju Ski Resort is covered by forest, and it is a year-round tourist destination.
9. Jundushan Ski Resort Jundushan Ski Resort is located in the famous Xiaotangshan Hot Spring Scenic Area in Changping District, which is 30 kilometers away from Beijing-the closest ski resort to Beijing.
10. Lianhuashan Ski Resort It has the largest occupation of land area in Beijing still now.
Solo Adventure Tips:
How to Get There?
There are 0 comments on this topic
Top Things to Do in Beijing
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps