1-Day Private Stone Forest Tour from Kunming
Activities: visit the Stone Forest
Your tour guide and vehicle will pick you up at the hotel at about 8:30am, and then take you to the Stone Forest. The Stone Forest is a fantastic natural phenomenon, which is located 100 km southeast of Kunming and it takes about 2 hours' drive. The various shapes of karst landscape was formed due to the millions years movement of Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people, their folk customs has become one spectacular scene, the colorful embroidery and minority dances combine with the natural sceneries, which will surely leave you a deep impression.
Activities: lunch, way back to Kunming
You will have lunch during the visit, and after the tour the guide will transfer you to the hotel at about 18:00pm.
2 Price Inclusion and Exclusion
|1 Person||2 - 5 Person||6 - 9 Person||10 - 20 Person|
|$ 243||$ 136||$ 119||$ 101|
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch at well selected restaurant.
- Private transfer: Between your hotel and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle.
- Private Guide: An English-speaking guide and driver provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
3Got Questions? Ask us here:
Tour Code: KMALC-2
Duration: 8 Hours
Tour type: One Day Trips
from US $ 136 p/p