About Beijing Red Capital Residence
Single rooms and double rooms are available. Decorated with antiques and according to different themes, there are five suites in the hotel. Furniture used by China's top leaders in the 1950s can be seen in the rooms which are adorned with selected antiques.
In a deep and quiet hutong, Red Capital Club Residence is not easy to be found. Guests should look for a red door with a number “9”. Wine in this hotel is worth savoring and appreciating. Dinner elaborately cooked is delicious. Each meal is adorned with figures delicately carved from vegetables.
The cigar library called the “Chairman’s Divan” provides guests with a meditating space to contemplate works of Mao and other great philosophers. Birdcages, porcelain figurines and stained glass ceilings decorate the bathroom. Converted from a former bomb shelter, the bar is a quaint place. Puffing on a Cuban cigar or sipping on a Mao Tai while watching films in the bar is a leisure and luxury enjoyment.
Take Bus 24, 674 and get off at Dongsitiao Station. It is about 140 meters walk from the station.
Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- Near Train Station
- To Airport (27km)
- Wangfujing Street
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 4.83 of 5
based on 3 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.9 Dongsi Liutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Hotel Tel:010-64027150
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps