About Raffles Beijing Hotel
The Raffle Beijing Hotel was built on 1900, which is the first luxurious hotel that Raffles Hotel Group built in China. This landmark building, which has received countless heads of state, is the first choice for many important diplomacy and political activities.
The Raffle Beijing Hotel occupies 171 luxurious guest rooms and suites, including 9 luxurious suites named after celebrities’ names. All the rooms and suites combine French style and East architectural feature as a whole, presenting the nobleness and elegance of Raffle Beijing Hotel. Inside the rooms and suites there are Raffles executive lounge, 24 hours personal housekeeper service, WiFi net play service, steel safe, LCD TV and DVD player(according to guest’s need).
There are 4 various restaurants and bars in the hotel:
1. Jia’an Restaurant provides modern French cuisines.
2. East 33 Restaurant combines Asian style cuisines and Western style cate perfectly.
3. Lai Wei Lounge will provide afternoon tea at 2-5pm every day.
4. Writers Bar reserves various mellow wines.
1. The Raffle Beijing Hotel is 2 kilometers away from the Tiananmen Square. You can pay a starting price for taking taxi to reach the hotel.
2. The Raffle Beijing Hotel is 29.95 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport. It costs 80 Yuan to send you to hotel by taxi.
3. The Raffle Beijing Hotel is 2 kilometers away from Beijing railway station. You can pay a starting price for taking taxi to reach the hotel.
Nearby attractions: Tiananmen Square, the Imperial Palace, Wangfujing Pedestrian Street, Beihai Park
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- Near Train Station
- To Airport (32km)
- Wangfujing Street
- Tiananmen Square
- the Forbidden City
- Business Floor or Executive Floor
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
- Mini Golf
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 5 of 5
based on 21 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 72.7%
Yes. 8 No.3
33 Dong Chang An Avenue, Beijing
- Hotel Tel:010-65263388
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps