About Regent Hotel Beijing
Architectural pattern of the hotel is unique as it has got floor to ceiling windows and the rooms are also well decorated with modern artworks. All the amenities that modern visitors would look for including flat screen TVs, room safe, coffee maker, telephone, and writing desks are fitted in every room. Bathrooms are marble fitted with bathtub and toiletries and hot and cold shower facilities. The hotel also offers 24 hour room services.
Most fascinating for the tourists and travelers is that the hotel is located in close proximity to two of the greatest landmarks in China, the Forbidden City and the Tiananmen Square. For visiting the sites in the city the hotel offers conducted tours and exclusive private transport for people looking to make their own itinerary. For shopping there are several retail outlets on the Wangfujing Street and also at Jinbao Street to the east of the Forbidden City.
The hotel has 500 luxurious guest rooms that include premium, executive, deluxe, and standard rooms and presidential suites. All the rooms are fitted with television, DVD players, and round the clock Wi-Fi Internet access. Guests will receive complimentary daily newspaper and the bonus is the view of the Forbidden City or Hutong, depending on the location of the room occupied.
As outdoor facilities the hotel offers spa, sauna bath, and massaging besides swimming and other sports. The check in time is 14.00 hours and the check out time is 12.00 hrs.
The hotel is located conveniently at the heart of the city. It is 32 km from the Beijing International Airport, 2.9 km from the Beijing Railway Station and 11.7 Km from the West Railway Station. The hotel is accessible from each of these locations through taxis as well
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- To Train Station (8km)
- To Airport (26km)
- Forbidden city of Ming and Qing Dynasties – walking distance
- Beijing International Airport – 32 km
- Beijing railway station – 2.9 km
- Imperial Palace – 2.2 km
- Summer Palace – 21.3 km
- Great Wall of China Badaling – 84 km
- Wangfujing Street – 1 km
- Birds Net – 9 km
- National Stadium – 9 km
- Tiananmen Square – 3 km
- China World Trade Center – 4.7 km
- China International Exhibition Center – 7.3 km
- Beijing West Railway Station -11.7 km
- Silk market – 2.6 km
- Beijing International Convention Cente
- Business Floor or Executive Floor
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Family rooms available
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Airline Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 4.86 of 5
based on 38 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 100%
Yes. 6 No.0
99 Jinbao Street,Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Hotel Tel:010-85221888
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps