About Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
From the first moment of the planning, the purpose of hotel design is to bring the most comfortable living experience and the highest quality standards of service to its guests. While living here, guests can feel the most purely Chinese culture and the most authentic atmosphere of the capital city.
Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel occupies 521 suites, in which allocates luxurious beddings. Each room is also furnished with comfortable bathtub, independent secretaire, mini-bar, small refrigerator, iron, steel safe, central air-condition, and so on.
Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel is proud of its popular Italian restaurant, combined with China's red hue, which is designed to reflect the Combination of Chinese and foreign cultural concept. Chinese restaurant has introduced ‘developed duck’ , a high-end fashion dish which use healthy and delicious lean duck as ingredient, providing the Beijing specialty health food and beverage service for guests
1. Walk 708 meters to Terminal 2 to take the Airport rapid railway to Sanyuan Bridge Station. Then transfer to metro line 10 to Shuangjing Station. Getting off the metro you can walk 655 meters to the hotel.
2. Walk 453 meters eastward from the Beijing Railway Station to take the Fast Bus 805 to Dabeiyaonan Stop. And then walk 676 meters to the hotel.
Nearby attractions: Beijing Dena International Square, Tiananmen Square, Beijing Capital Library
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- To Train Station (6km)
- To Airport (27km)
- CBD Area
- International Trade Center
- Business Floor or Executive Floor
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Airline Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 5 of 5
based on 2 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.61 East Third Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Hotel Tel:010-58638888
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps