About Gurong Hotel
Gurong Hotel absorbs the essence of Bai minority architecture and carefully considers the natural landscape. The unique architectural style fuses modern elements into Gurong Hotel, highlighting a unique human temperament of Dali luxurious business clubs. There are parking lot, business center and tea house in the hotel.
There are 61, includes standard rooms, single rooms, deluxe single rooms, deluxe suites, and VIP suites. Internet, air-conditioning and free newspaper are available in all rooms.
Gurong Hotel fully meet different taste needs of guests by providing a wide selection of cuisines, with main cuisines of Cantonese and Dali local cuisine, guests can also enjoy authentic western cuisines well.
There are 38 km between Gurong Hotel and Dali Airport, about 15 minutes’ drive from Dali Railway Station to the hotel. Passengers can take bus No.8 from Dali Railway Station and get off at Boai Road; or passengers can take bus No.4 to the hotel.
Nearby attractions: Dali Foreigner Street, Erhai, Chongsheng Three Pagodas Temple, Zhonghe Temple and Literature Building
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- To Train Station (14.2km)
- To Airport (38km)
- Foreigner's Street Center Plaza
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
- Chess & Playing Cards Room
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 4.47 of 5
based on 25 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 100%
Yes. 4 No.0
No.59, Boai Road, Dali, Yunnan
- Hotel Tel:0872-2685999
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps