About Longquan Hotel Haikou
Longquan Hotel Haikou offers over 100 rooms of all types and styles, including regular standard and single rooms, deluxe standard and single rooms, regular suites, and deluxe suites. Guests can enjoy a variety of amenities and in room services, such as satellite TV with over 100 channels, telephone with international access, high speed internet, and mini-bar.
The second floor of the hotel is a traditionally decorated restaurant offering authentic Chinese cuisine. The main dining hall of this Chinese restaurant can hold up to 400 people at a time, creating a luxurious dining environment. On the third floor, guests can find a quiet and elegant Chinese tea room, perfect for an afternoon or evening of relaxation and chats. The fourth floor is a modern Western café offering familiar flavors from Europe and the Americas.
Longquan Hotel Haikou is 24 kilometers from Haikou International Airport, and is 25 kilometers from Haikou Railway Station. Guests can take No. 41 Bus to Longquan Hotel Haikou.
Nearby Attractions: Wanguo Shopping Center, Mingzhu Square
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- To Train Station (40km)
- To Airport (25km)
- Haixiu Road
- Mingzhu Square
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Beauty Salon
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
- Chess & Playing Cards Room
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: Not rated, be the first one to rate it. of 5
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.18 Longkun South Road, Meilan District, Haikou
- Hotel Tel:0898-66758333
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps