About Holiday Inn Hangzhou City Center
A total of 294rooms are neatly furnished and immaculately tidy. Deluxe rooms, superior rooms, executive rooms and suite are well-installed with central air conditioning, satellite TV, radio and music channels, mini bar, room safe, and coffee maker.
The most luxuriant Chinese restaurant-Flower Garden offers typical and classical delicacies. With a seating capacity of 218 people, the dining room has eight special private rooms and luxury lounge. Surrounded by warm and elegant ambience, guests enjoy galaxy of tasty dishes, which all are selected and refined. Guests taste delicious buffet dinner and savor fragrant desert in the coffee house.
The well furnished banquet hall and modern multifunctional conference rooms are for various meetings of different sizes from 15—400 participants. High quality banquet service team, advanced services and facilities ensure a success of events.
Take Bus B2 at Hangzhou Railway Stationto Chaomingsixiang Station and walk to the hotel.
Silk Market, the Ancient Qingtai Gate Park, the West Lake
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- Near Train Station
- To Airport (25km)
- The West Lake
- The Wulin Square
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 5 of 5
based on 2 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 100%
Yes. 3 No.0
No.289 Jianguo North Road, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou
- Hotel Tel:0571-85271188
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps