About Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Add the indoor swimming pool, the Plateau, and the Fitness Studio and guests have great places to get some exercise, enjoy a relaxing massage, or just enjoy the outdoors by the pool. There are also tennis courts, a sauna, the steam room, and a Jacuzzi, along with a variety of shops and gardens. The hotel has 26 meeting rooms including the impressive Grand Ballroom that is a regular host to international forums and events.
The hotel has 24 hour room service as well as a laundry and dry cleaning service. Check in for the Grand Hyatt is at 2:00 p.m. and checkout time is noon. Arrangements can be made for later check-in due to accommodate travel schedules
There are charges for additional people in the room, and additional beds are also available for a small fee. Photo identification is required for check-in and a credit card or cash deposit is also required upon check-in for the incidental charges.
Nearby Attractions:The Pea Square，Victoria Peak and Ocean Park
Transport: The most convenient method of reaching the hotel is via Airport Shuttle, which charges about 130 HKD per person. You can even take a taxi that would charge about 300 HKD. The hotel is about 45 minutes depending on the traffic. Direction to reach hotel from airport – Take the flyover in order to cross the Harbor Tunnel. Once you’ve crossed the tunnel go to Wanchai North and look for Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Center. The Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is right next to that Center.
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- Business Floor or Executive Floor
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Airline Desk
- Fire Detector
- Chess & Playing Cards Room
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: Not rated, be the first one to rate it. of 5
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No. 1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Hotel Tel:852-25881234
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps