About Silvermine Beach Hotel Hong Kong
There are several restaurants that provide great meals at the Silvermine Beach Hotel, which features the Seashore Cuisine, the Blue Horizon Café, and the Bayview Lounge for that relaxing happy hour at the end of the day.
For families who want to take a swim, there is an outdoor swimming pool. The Fitness Center has some great equipment including stationery bicycles, weights, treadmills, and several cardiovascular machines to help stay fit during the stay. A sauna and a steam room are also free of charge to the guests of the hotel.
A free Buffet Breakfast is included for up to two people and two children staying in the rooms. They also offer extended stay rates for guests who are staying up to a month at the facility. The hotel has some well-equipped multi-function conference rooms and meeting rooms that are perfect venues for all types of functions like training programs, corporate meetings and private parties.
A bus and ferry schedule is available and the concierge is there to help with any directions, tour reservations, and transportation schedules that are needed by the guests. Check in time is 2:00 p.m. and check-out time is noon, but accommodations can be made for late arrivals, and photo ID is required upon check-in.
Local Attractions：Hong Kong Disneyland，Po Lin Monastery and the Great Tian Tan Buddha
Transport: The hotel is only 5-minute walk from the Mui Wo ferry pier. It
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- Hong Kong Disneyland with a variety of rides and amusement park entertainment for the entire family.
- Po Lin Monastery and the great Tian Tan Buddha that weighs over 202 tonnes.
- Wilderness Trails that go throughout the island
- The wonderful town of Mui Wo that dates back over 1000 years and the lovely little Tai-O fishing village.
- Silvermine Cave and the Silvermine Waterfall
- Tung Chung Fort
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: Not rated, be the first one to rate it. of 5
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
Silvermine Bay, Mui Wo, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Silvermine Beach Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Tel:852-29848295
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps