About Dazhong Airport Hotel
The entire hotel is made up of two sections: north and south. Overall, there are more than 700 rooms to choose from with amenities that range from king-sized beds to glass-encased showers, and a superb view of the Shanghai skyline. Moreover, despite being close to the airport, rooms are very well protected against noise.
It offers enthralling restaurants serving either buffet or a la carte. One of the most talked-about lounge is the Sky Bar, which provides are link between two buildings. The glass-paneled walls provide almost-undisturbed views of the airport and the surroundings.
The airport is less than 20 minutes away from the airport. As soon as you arrive, you can proceed toward S32 Shenjiahu. Exit in the maintenance zone and onto Road 800 Teleservices. Go toward East Vouex Road, and then S1 high-speed road. Other modes of transport are also available. Shanghai Railway Station is around 43 kilometers, about the same distance as the People’s Square.
Attractions: Shanghai Geology Kepuguan, Zhangwentian Former Residence, Xinchuansha Library, Dazhong Airport, Longhua Temple, World Expo Garden Pudong, Jin Mao Building, Tomson Golf Club
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- To City Center (39km)
- To Train Station (42km)
- Near Airport
- Pudong International Airport
- the Shanghai Maglev Train station
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: Not rated, be the first one to rate it. of 5
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
6001 Yingbin Avenue Pudong Airport, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- Hotel Tel:021-38799999
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps