About Hotel Indigo Shanghai on The Bund
As a Riverside hotel along Huangpu River, the hotel is surrounded by forest. You can wander Yu Garden to experience the beauty of southern pavilions garden; you can visit Shikumen Lane to aftertaste amorous feelings of old Shanghai or you can walk on the pedestrian street of Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road to enjoy the fun of shopping paradise.
The Hotel Indigo Shanghai Bund occupies 184 rooms, which reserves mini-bar full of local flavor snacks, the free traditional tea, coffee and fresh homemade refreshments. In addition, there is a range of choice of pillows to meet the different preferences of guests.
"Yi" restaurant is a famous specialty restaurant in Shanghai, combining famous chefs, famous snacks and wine as a whole. The delicious steaks, classic barbecue and delicious cocktails set to make you glut yourself with delicacies.
A combination of Chinese traditional and modern design elements will create homely but also surprising details - for example, a wide space in the bathroom and a unique walk-in "shell shower".
1. Take the airport maglev from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road Station, and transfer to metro line 2 to Century Avenue. Finally transfer to metro line 9, get off the metro at Xiaonanmen Station and walk 1373 meters to the hotel.
2. Walk 893 to the Terminal 1 of Shanghai Hongqiao Airport to take the metro line 10. Then get off the metro at Yu Garden, and you can walk to the hotel.
3. Take metro line 3 from Shanghai Railway Station to Huangpo South Road, and then walk to Huaihai Middle Road to take the Bus 920 to Xiaodongmen. Finally you can Walk to the hotel.
Nearby attractions: Yu Garden, Town God’s Temple
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- To Train Station (5km)
- Near Airport
- The Bund
- Huangpu River
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 5 of 5
based on 3 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.585 Zhongshan East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
- Hotel Tel:021-33029999
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps