About InterContinental Shanghai Puxi
Shower water jets relax the muscles, the heated toilet seat keeps you warm all throughout while the glass window inside gives you an amazing view of the city while you’re taking a shower. Guests can request to be placed in higher floors for a grander view of the surroundings. The hotel has over 500 rooms across 38 floors.
A number of attractions are out of the way, but transport options are incredibly many, including taxis and subways. Breakfast is ready as soon as you wake up. All public areas are fully air-conditioned and room service can be had 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can take the subways from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to your accommodation. If you’re going to Guanglan Road, take Line 2. Another option is Line 2 to East Xujing, passing through Jinke Road, Longyad Road, and ultimately to Century Avenue.
Attractions: Daning Lingshi Park, Shanghai Multimedia Valley, Shanghai Railway Museum, Spark Theater, Shanghai Baiyulan Population Culture Square, Shanghai Railway Culture Palace
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- Near Train Station
- Near Airport
- The Bund
- Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Tennis court
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Airline Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: 5 of 5
based on 1 customers ratings
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.500, Hengfeng Road, Zhabei District, Shanghai
- Hotel Tel:021-52539999
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps