About Shanghai Park Hotel
Though the hotel itself is very old, the units are more modern with large firm beds, great and clean bathrooms, and working desks. Most of the rooms have panoramic views of Huangpu District.
Just the idea of staying or sleeping in one of the oldest hotels in metropolis is already good-enough reason to book at least a night here. But beyond this, the hotel is staffed with English-speaking personnel, so communication isn’t an issue. It’s very close to markets, malls, transport, restaurants, automated teller machines, and banks. Guests can dine in the hotel—restaurants offer both Shanghai and Western dishes—or any of the authentic Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood.
From Shanghai Pudong International Airport, you take S32 high-speed road then exit at S2 or the Donghai Bridge. You then pass through Xinzhuang Interchange, S20 Expressway, Jiyang, and North-South Elevated Road before proceeding to Beijing West Road. The hotel is in Nanjing West Road. Close to the accommodation are lines 1 and 2 for the subway.
Attractions: Pudong Financial Area, People Square, Shanghai Museum, Pedestrian Street, Shanghai Theatre, Pudong Exhibition Center
- Pay using our secure online payment. All expenses are prepaid with security and privacy provided by PayPal!
- You can choose to pay at some hotels! . We provide instant booking confirmation and the hotels accept payment at the hotel desk on arrival.
- Triple/quad occupancy require an extra bed/s at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
- City Center
- Near Train Station
- Near Airport
- Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Art Museum and the Bund
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Meeting Room
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
Nearby Hotel Recommendations:
- Customers' Rating: Not rated, be the first one to rate it. of 5
- Recommendation: 0%
Yes. 0 No.0
No.170, Nanjing West Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
- Hotel Tel:021 63275225
- Quick Enquiry:
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps