Visit the classical sites, like the Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and the Bund
Walk along the most famous part of the Great Wall － Badaling Great Wall
Enjoy your trip with our experienced local guides
Worry-free transfer service in each city
Flexibility to customize worthy itinerary to your preferences and budget
Day 2 > Ancient Beijing Exploration
Day 3 > Badaling Great Wall Discovery with Round Way Cable Car
Day 4 > Beijing Highlights and Night Sleeper Train to Xi’an
Day 5 > Ancient Xi’an Discovery
Day 6 > Explore Chinese History and Take Night Sleeper Train to Shanghai
Day 7 > A Glimpse of Shanghai
Day 8 > Shanghai Departure
Price Inclusion and Exclusion
- Private English-speaking guide service fee
- Private transfer service with air-conditioned vehichle
- All entrance tickets, hotels and meals listed above
- Service charge and tax
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Luggage transfers
- International airfare or train tickets in or out China
- Any meals not listed above
- Single room supplement
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Excess baggage charges
Awesome and unique landscapes
Chinese landscapes are one of the highlights of China travel. After the history and modernity exploration of Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai, you should not miss the unique karst landscape in Guilin. If you are also interested in unique natural sights, take a Memorable Karst Landscape and Best of China Tour, which is also a private tour and flexible for you to customize.
Tours to Chengdu will give you the chance to get close to pandas and admire amazing scenery, like Jiuzhai Valley, Mt. Emei and Giant Buddha. We have designed some popular tour itineraries of in and around Chengdu. They are all flexible and ready to be customized to meet your interests and budget: Chengdu Tours.
How to Book the Tour
- Step 1: Select your travel date and number of people, and fill out the inquiry form, submitting your name, email address and nationality.
- Step 2: Receive a reply within 24 hours from our experienced travel advisor. Your tour will be customized to meet your requirements.
- Step 3: After the final itinerary is confirmed, you canmake payment via PayPal or other method and your request will be listed as our top priority. 10% of the total tour cost is needed for us to proceed with your booking. Final payment is due 30 days before departure.
We are now able to offer 2 methods of payment.
1. PayPal (fast&secure, strongly recommend)
Visa or MasterCard secure online payment via PayPal.If you are a Paypal member follow the usual system.It's possible to use Paypal without actually having a Paypal account. Simply look for the option to continue without Paypal at the bottom of the Paypal payment page.
After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax no. 86-773-2885309). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking for any reason: cancellation received up to 14 days before departure we will return 100 % refund of all monies paid. Click here to know more.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
Why we love it
By visiting these representative destinations, you can have a general impression of China from ancient civilizationsto a glimpse of the future, delightful people, elegant Chinese language, diversified cultures and of course fantastic food.
Is this trip right for you?
- If you are looking to see Chinese civilization, this trip is totally right for you as these cities lie at the heart of Chinese history and culture.
- There is almost no long walking in this trip except the 2-hour Great Wall hiking. The tour is perfect for relaxation. You are the boss in this private tour,so you can customize the tour to make it more suitable for you.
You May Want to Know Before You Go
Vivi is a very friendly and sufficiency tourist guide.She handled all our changes very quickly and perfect.My next trip I will do again with “chinatravel”.Thank you so much! Atenciosamente/Mit freundlichen Grü?en/Kind Regard/此致敬礼
Well organized. Covers the most relevant aspects needed in a first-approach to China. Very efficient and punctual collaborators. A highly satisfactory experience that I would recommend to family and friends.
See more >>