Wild Escape in Yunnan from Shanghai
5-Day, Shanghai, Lijiang, Private Tour (CT-AT-03)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Lijiang (Flight not Included)
Today you will fly above the clouds and reach the dreamy destination in Lijiang. Check in hotel upon arrival.
- Smart Tips:
Start the morning with the first sunlight and a fresh coffee. Later, you will visit Lijiang Ancient Town. Have lunch in a lovely small restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Simixiang Restaurant
This morning, we will head off to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Taking a cable car up the mountain ridge, you will get an open view of the scenic Yak Meadow. Get down the mountain and get back to Lijiang and have lunch.
In the afternoon, you will visit Shuhe Ancient Town, a quieter and less traveled habitation of Naxi people.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Naxi Family Cafe
Do something that you've never done before!
A side-car motorcycle ride down the valley near Lijiang is a a real inspiration for adventureous travelers like you. This morning, a foreign motorcycle driver will pick you up at the hotel. For the following 4 hours, you will be sitting in a valley where you will follow the trail of the American Austrian botanist Joseph Rock had once been to, and visit an abandoned museum which used to be Joseph Rock's house, visit a local Naxi temple and explore the former U.S. airfield used during WWII. At last, you will stop by Baisha Village and pass tea time with elderly villagers. Return to your hotel with a happy smile and tons of great photos.
- Smart Tips:
Lijiang to Shanghai(Flight not Included)
Today you will fly back to Shanghai full with wonderful memory. Thank you for taking this trip with China Travel. Hopefully our name will pop up once you think about traveling in the future!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
- Exciting side-car motorcycle experience
- Green and fresh air
- Back-to-innocence experience
- Quick and trouble-free arrangement
No round-trip flight from Shanghai included in this tour. We do, however, sometimes have great airfare deal. Remember to check the flight price when you contact us.
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps