Great Wall Hiking Exploration
5-Day, Beijing, Private Tour (CT-BJ-10)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Beijing Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport - Hotel Transfer
Upon arrival in Beijing, your Beijing tour guide will escort you to hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own.
- Smart Tips: For your solo adventure, you can take a visit to the Ancient Observatory, just 2-stop away by Bus NO.29 from your hotel (Feitian Hotel Beijing). If you are traveling with kids, Beijing Amusement Park is a good choice (2 stops by Bus NO.829 )
* Note: Transfer, entrance fee and meals for your solo adventure will be on your own arrangement.
Kick start your morning with a fresh cup of coffee. Later your Beijing tour guide will take you to the Great Wall. There are several sections of the Great Wall and we select the most enjoyable one for your visit: Mutianyu Section. You will take a round-trip cable car ride.
Near the Great Wall, you will visit an interesting cloisonné factory to learn about the process.
Drive back to downtown Beijing and relax.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Xinshuangquan Restaurant
Destinations & activities: Land transfer, hiking from Jinshanling Section to Gubeikou Section of the Great Wall
Gear up! Today your Beijing tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing and escort you to Jinshanling Section of the Great Wall.
The hike from Jinshangling Section to Gubeikou Section will take about 5 hours. The pace is subject to your physical condition. Tonight you will camp on the Great Wall.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Chinese Lunch and Dinner
Destinations & activities: Land transfer, hiking at Huangyaguan Section of the Great Wall
Today your Great Wall hiking guide will escort you to Huangyaguan Section of the Great Wall, which has held 12 marathon competitions since 1999.
The hike at this section depends on your physical condition.
Later today, you will be back to the hotel in Beijing downtown. Time to relax.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Beijing Departure (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel - airport transfer
Today you will leave Beijing. Your Beijing tour guide will take you to the airport.
Hope you had a great time in this Great Wall hiking trip. See you again soon!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Hiking at the Great Wall
- Different views at different sections
- All-time escort and guidance
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps