Kufung Tour from Beijing
2-Day, Beijing, Luoyang, Dengfeng, Private Tour (CT-BJ-11)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Beijing to Luoyang, Luoyang to Dengfeng (Train No.G671)
Destinations & activities: Shaolin Temple and Pagoda Forest, Shaolin Kung Fu Learning
In the morning, you will take the train from Beijing to Luoyang. You are advise to take a taxi to Train station.
You will arrive Luoyang in the noon and your Luoyang tour guide will escort you to Dengfeng. After have a lunch, you will visit Shaolin Temple which famous for its martial arts called Wushu. and then watch Kung fu show, you will take two hours to learing it.Overnight at Shaolin Temple.
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Luoyang to Beijing (Train No.G664)
Destinations & activities: Longmen Grottoes and transfer to the train station
Longmen Grottoes, dating back to 493 AD, is an important site of Luoyang, as a masterpiece of carving and Buddhism. Today you will spend some time at this wonderful site before the back to Beijing.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Good for families with kids
- Guided-visits at important sites
- Kungfu show and Kungfu lesson in Shaolin Temple
- Longmen Grottoes
- Comfortable stay and transfer
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps