Beijing & Chengde Highlights Tour
2-Day, Beijing, Chengde, Private Tour (ct-bj-11s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Beijing to Chengde (By Private Car)
Destinations & activities: Land transfer, the Great Wall at Jinshanling Section, Chengde Summer Palace
Your Beijing tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby this morning.
On the way to Chengde, we will make a stop to visit the Great Wall at Jinshanling Section. Have lunch in a traditional local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will get to Chengde. Check in upon arrival. Visit the famous Chengde Summer Palace, an elegant summer retreat for the royal family.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Zhengyang Restaurant
Chengde to Beijing (By Private Car)
Destinations & activities: Land transfer, Pule Temple and Putuo Zongcheng Temple
Today your Beijing tour guide will take you to the famous temple in Chengde: Pule Temple, built during Emperor Qianlong's reign in the mid 18th century. Have lunch in a nearby restaurant.
Widely known as the Lesser Potala Palace, Putuo Zongcheng Temple is another important Lamaist temple in Chengde. We will be driving back to Beijing after this site. Your Beijing tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
Hopefully you had a great time in this side-trip to Chengde. Please let us know if you want to do any other side-trips in China.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Experience a cool summer travel in Chengde Royal Summer Palace
- Visit the well–preserved Jinshanling Great Wall
- Have a tasty of authentic food in local restaurants
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps