Forbidden City and Great Wall Tour
2-Day, Beijing, Private Tour (CT-BJ-24)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Beijing Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer and visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section
Upon arrival in Beijing, your Beijing tour guide will escort you to hotel. Check in hotel and take a break.
Later, we will drive out of town. Have lunch near the Great Wall before we take a double-way cable car at the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. This section is less crowded and more picturesque. If you come in autumn you will see the mountain is dyed red by the maple trees; winter days it will be a white crystal world. The Great Wall is an absolute highlight of your days in China.
After a stop at a cloisonne factory, we will be back to Beijing.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Beijing Departure (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong visit by rickshaw and airport transfer
This morning, we will walk on the largest public square in the world: Tian'anmen Square. Getting into the big gate, you will step on China's profound history while your Beijing tour guide leads the way in the Forbidden City.
Have lunch and we will sit back in the rickshaw going through the narrow Hutong.
Time to say goodbye, your Beijing tour guide will escort you to the airport.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Airport/train station transfer
- One night in a nicely-located hotel
- The Great Wall and Forbidden City are the keywords
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps