Tianjin Cruise Port Transfer & Beijing Tour
2-Day, Tianjin, Beijing, Private Tour (CT-BJ-32)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Tianjin - Beijing
Destinations & activities: Tianjin Cruise Port pickup and transfer to Beijing, visit Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City
Your international cruise ship will arrive in Tianjin in the morning. An English-speaking tour guide and private driver will wait for your arrival. Pick you up and transfer you to Beijing, the capital city of China. (The drive is about 3 hours.)
Reach Beijing at noon and check in hotel before a Chinese lunch. Later, you will walk on the vast public square that is Tian'anmen Square and walk into the famous Forbidden City and learn China's long history.
After the visit, you will be back to your hotel.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Beijing - Tianjin
Destinations & activities: Temple of Heaven, Great Wall at Mutianyu Section and transfer to Tianjin Cruise Port
After breakfast at your hotel, you will firstly visit the Temple of Heaven Later, we will drive out of Beijing city and visit the wonderful site: Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. Have lunch before taking a round-way cable car up the section. Unlike the more famous Badaling Section or Juyongguan Pass, this section meets less tourists and offers better views.
After the visit, your private Beijing tour guide and driver will escort you back to Tianjin Cruise Port. The guide will help you with boarding.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Round-way Tianjin Cruise Port pickup and transfer
- Forbidden City and the Great Wall
- Sample Beijing local cuisine
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps