6-Day Beijing In-depth Tour
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-bj-4s
Overview: Explore some of the best of China’s more than 5,000 year history on this 6 day tour presenting the top wonders and cultural elements of Beijing, the capital city.
Beijing Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport - Hotel Transfer
Upon arrival in Beijing, your Beijing tour guide will escort you to hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own.
- Free time ideas: For your solo adventure, you can take a visit to the Ancient Observatory, just 2-stop away by Bus NO.29 from your hotel (Feitian Hotel Beijing). If you are traveling with kids, Beijing Amusement Park is a good choice (2 stops by Bus NO.829 )
* Note: Transfer, entrance fee and meals for your solo adventure will be on your own arrangement.
Numerous motion pictures have been filmed of the bustling scenery on Tian'anmen Square, but today you will be a part of the set. Later, get into the world-famous Forbidden City. Have lunch in a traditional restaurant serving authentic Northern-China food.
Lama Temple is one of the important and functioning Lamaist temples in Beijing. This afternoon, you will try to know about the religion in this finely-detailed temple. Stop by a pearl store to finish today's tour.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Bai Shi Da Restaurant
Temple of Heaven has an important stand in both China's history and culture. This morning, your Beijing tour guide will lead your way at this site before the drive to the Great Wall.
There are several sections of the Great Wall and we select the most enjoyable one for your visit: Mutianyu Section. You will take an uphill cable car ride and an exciting slide-way ride downhill. Near the Great Wall, you will visit an interesting cloisonné factory to learn about the process.
Drive back to downtown Beijing and relax yourself.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Xinshuangquan Restaurant
In the morning, you will take a relaxing tour at the Summer Palace. Enjoy the boat ride on Kunming Lake. Have lunch in a traditional Beijing noodle house.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Jing Mian Da Wang Restaurant
You will have a free day in Beijing. What do you feel like doing?
- Smart Tips:
Beijing Departure (Flight not Included)
Thanks for taking this China tour with China Travel. Hopefully we've created a beautiful memory for you. Today your Beijing tour guide will take you to the airport. See you again before long!
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 519 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
- Temple of Heaven
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car)
- Tiananmen Square
- The Forbidden City
- Short Hutong Tour in Xicheng District
- Beijing Capital Museum
- Lama Temple
- Beijing Zoo
- 798 Art District
- Beijing Olympic Green(outside tour of Bird's Nest and National Aquatics Center)
- Summer Palace
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps