Escape to Beautiful Guilin & Yangshuo
3-Day, Beijing, Guilin, Yangshuo, Private Tour (CT-BJ-8)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Beijing to Guilin (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel - airport transfer, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and a gallery
Today you will fly to Guilin, a picturesque destination for this China tour. Check in upon arrival.
After a break, you will visit Guilin's highlights: Reed Flute Cave, countless stalactite spring up from the earth or drop down from the ceiling of the cave, offering a stunning view. Later, get to the icon of Guilin: Elephant Trunk Hill. Have lunch after a visit a gallery.
In the afternoon, you will have some free time in Guilin.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise and free time in Yangshuo
Waking up in the first sunlight, you will enjoy a breezy morning in Guilin.
Take a 4-hour cruise on the Li River, seeing how the landscape changes along the way. Have simple lunch on the cruise.
Get to Yangshuo in the afternoon. Check in hotel upon arrival and have some free time on your own.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch on the Li River Cruise
Yangshuo to Guilin, Guilin to Beijing (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Visiting the countryside by electric motorcycle, transfer to the airport
Today you will take a visit in the countryside of Yangshuo by electric motorcycle. With our professional guide's lead, you will be driving through the rice peddies, narrow country roads and local markets.
After lunch, you will be taken to the airport. A domestic flight will take you back to Beijing.
Our service ends here. Please let us know if you would like another extension trip or book the hotels and flights outside Beijing.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Yuanshiren Restaurant
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Take a cruise along the Li River to enjoy classical karst landscape
- Ride an electrombile to explore Yangshuo's countryside life
- Visit local people's houses to experience local culture
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps