Chongqing and Yangtze River Cruise
4-Day, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Private Tour (ct-cq-1s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Chongqing to Yangtze, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Goose Neck Park, Ciqikou Old Town, Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo, Cruise pier Transfer (Chongqing), Board the ship from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and departs Chongqing at 10:00pm.(Dinner is not included)
- Goose Neck Park (1 hour): The Goose Neck Park is a popular relaxation destination for the locals who visit the park to make music, play Mahjong or just enjoy the beautiful views. The park offers a huge range of interesting buildings, beautiful views of the river, former Embassies and a large painting of Yangtze River.
- Ciqikou Old Town (1.5 hours): The lively Old Town is partially restored and is a busy and authentic community. The area is home to narrow streets and ancient wooden houses. There are many souvenir and craft shops, music, teahouses and plenty of local snacks and food near the river.
- Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo (2 hours): The Chongqing Zoo is located in the city’s western suburbs and covers 45 hectares area. The zoo is home to many rare animals such as South China Tigers and Golden hair monkeys. The Panda Room allows visitors to observe pandas and their newborns. During the morning hours the locals practice Tai Chi on the grounds.
- Cai Xiang Yuan Restaurant (Yangjiaping Branch): This restaurant is located close to the zoo and serves authentic dishes cooked with local ingredients and flavors. It also serves Cantonese dishes.
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Cai Xiang Yuan Restaurant(Yangjiaping Branch)
Destinations & activities: Taichi exercise, Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am), Captain’s Welcome Banquet, Captain’s Welcome Dancing Party in Ball Room.
- According to the Chinese legends, the devil lives in Fengdu. Overlooked by the Ming Shan Hill, the town of Fengdu was home to the King of Dead, Tianzi. The entire town has a mysterious feel with empty banks and shops, tower blocks and deserted streets.
1.There are around 100 steps to reach the town from the river.
2. There is a cable car ride available to the hill top at an additional cost of RMB 20/ round trip per person.
Meals: Chinese Lunch, Chinese Dinner
Destinations & activities: Taichi exercise, Pass through the 1st gorge--Qutang Gorge, Pass through the 2cd gorge---Wu Gorge, Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(1:30pm-5:30pm), Optional visit to the White Emperor City available (RMB260 per person), Crew's Performance, Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks.
- The Shennong Stream is a tributary of Yangtze River with its crystal clear, fast flowing water that runs through various deep gorges. Enjoy the views as the stream runs past karst caves, karst formations, ancient tombs, suspended cliff coffin, an ancient plank path, rapids, three colored springs, waterfalls, deep gorges, sheer cliffs and flocks of swallows.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch, Chinese Dinner
Yangtze to Yichang to Departure City, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Yichang), 06:45 Taichi exercise, 08:00-10:00 Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site (15 minute coach ride, visit to jar hill, 185flat, model room), 10:00 Passes through the 3rd gorge----Xiling Gorge, 13:00 Disembarkation at Yichang.
-The Three Gorges Dam is the biggest water conservation project to be undertaken in the world and for many generations it has been the dream of the Chinese people. The dam’s construction began formally in 1994. The construction of the dam was completed in 2009 with a length of 2,335 meters, height of 185 meters, bottom width of 130 meters and top width of 18 meters. Tourists get access to visit the dam’s top to enjoy the beautiful views.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit classical attractions in Chongqing like Ciqikou
- See Giant Pandas in Chongqing Zoo
- Have a comfortable and unforgettable Yangtze River Cruise
- Enjoy magnificent sceneries on the Yangtze River
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps