Essence of China Tour with Flight from Chicago
Destinations: Beijing, Xian, Shanghai
Tour Type: Group Tour
Tour Code: CT-DA-1
Overview: Awesome discount comes every month! Travel to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai with a great price for round-trip flight from Chicago.
Chicago Boarding (Flight HU498 1530 - 1820 (+1))
Destinations & activities: International Flight from Chicago o to Beijing
Today you will board on the international flight operated by Hainan Airlines. Enjoy your flight!
Destinations & activities: Hotel - Airport Transfer
Welcome to China! As you arrive in Beijing, you will feel warm welcome by your Beijing tour guide and driver. You will be escorted to hotel for check-in. Free time afterwards.
Meals: NoneAccommodation: Red Wall Hotel Beijing
Destinations & activities: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Former Residence of Soong Ching Ling, Hutong visit and a famous pearl store
Good day for early risers: morning firstly go people-watching on the biggest public square that is the vast Tian'anmen Square. Enter the Forbidden City, following history's footsteps. Also known as Gugong Museum or Royal Palace Museum, here you will visit Hall of Mental Cultivation, Hall of Supreme Harmony, Palace of Heavenly Purity and Royal Garden.
The last emperor of China, Pu Yi, was born in a typical Hutong courtyard house which is now the Former Residence of Soong Ching Ling. After an informative visit here, you will sit back in a traditional rickshaw as the driver rides you into the narrow Hutong. Visit a local family over tea time.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Bai Shi Da RestaurantAccommodation: Red Wall Hotel Beijing
Destinations & activities: Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall, a cloisonné factory
This morning, you will visit the Temple of Heaven.
Last night's good sleep gets a full charge for your tour to the Great Wall at the Mutianyu Section. Among all the sections, Mutianyu is noted for better views and less crowds. A one-way cable car ride is included.
Stop by a cloisonné factory after lunch and then we will get back to downtown Beijing.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Xinshuangquan RestaurantAccommodation: Red Wall Hotel Beijing
Beijing to Xi'an (Flight HU7237 1040-1250)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer, Muslim Quarter and the Ancient City Wall in Xi'an
After breakfast, you will have some time doing last-minute shopping before the flight to Xi'an. Check in upon arrival.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: BreakfastAccommodation: Xian Skytel Hotel
Destinations & activities: Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a handicraft center
After breakfast, your tour guide will take you to some simple breakfast and help you check in. Later, you will visit the wonder of ancient China: Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Have lunch in a Sichuan restaurant nearby before a walk at a handicraft center.
In the afternoon, you will be back to Xi'an downtown, waiting is a free walk on the Ancient City Wall.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at A Wa Shan Zhai RestaurantAccommodation: Xian Skytel Hotel
Xi'an to Shanghai (Flight HU7845 1430 - 1635)
Destinations & activities: Free time in XI'an and transfer to the airport
Today you will have a free morning in Xi'an.
Get to the airport before the onward flight to Shanghai. Shortly, you will meet up your Shanghai tour guide and check in hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Hantang Tianxia Dumpling RestaurantAccommodation: Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai
Destinations & activities: Shanghai Museum, The Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Former French Concession, Tianzifang, Xintiandi and a silk factory
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Seagull RestaurantAccommodation: Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai
Shanghai to Beijing (Flight HU7602 2040 - 2300)
Destinations & activities: Free time in Shanghai and hotel - airport transfer
Today you will have a free day in Shanghai.
Later today, you will fly to Beijing. Your Beijing tour guide will escort you to hotel upon arrival.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: BreakfastAccommodation: Red Wall Hotel Beijing
Beijing to Chicago (Flight HU497 1320 - 1330 (+1))
Destinations & activities: International Flight from Beijing to Chicago
Early today, you will get back home by air. Transfer to the airport is on your own arrangement. Thanks for traveling with China Travel. Hope to see you again soon!
Accommodations (* We arrange 3-star accommodations for you, but you can request other hotels with our travel advisors.)
|Beijing||Red Wall Hotel Beijing|
|Xian||Xian Skytel Hotel|
|Shanghai||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
Dates and Prices ( in USD, $ 389 for Single Room Supplement)
Terms & Conditions
- International Airfare between Chicago and Beijing for the all-inclusive package.
- Domestic flights: Beijing - Xi'an, Xi'an - Shanghai, and Shanghai - Beijing.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Travelers shall book the flight at least 30 days in advance.
- Booking of one traveler shall pay single room supplement based on hotel rankings.
- Flight-Only booking: full price for children aged 2-12, full price for babies.
- Flight+Tour Package booking: full price for children aged 2-12, 60% of the adult price for babies.
- Pay USD 100 / Person of the airfare for deposit at reservation.
- The balance should be paid at least 30 days before the departure date.
- Changes of dates, flights, passengers and other changes are not allowed once ticket is issued. However, the airline companies reserve the rights to change the flight dates.
- For Flight-Only booking: No refund of the international flights for cancellation.
- For Flight+Tour Package booking: we will refund 40% of the total price for cancellation made 30 days before the departure date; 20% of the total price for cancellation made 14-29 days before the departure date; 10% of the total price for cancellation made 7-13 days before the departure date; no refund for cancellation made 0-2 days before the departure.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the tour cost is required when you confirm your booking.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
Flights Included From USD
$ 2,299 Per Person
With Shared Coach + Guide
Why Travel With Us?