3-Day Classical Guilin Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: CT-GL-1
Overview: East or west, Guilin scenery is the best! This 3-day Guilin tour package allows you to relax on a Li River cruise and get deep into the Reed Flute Cave and view the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Guilin Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel - airport transfer
Your Guilin tour guide will pick you up at the airport. Check in and have some free time getting to know the city.
- Smart Tips:
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise, cycling in Yangshuo countryside and free time in Yangshuo
Today you will take a cruise down Li River to Yangshuo.
Arrive in Yangshuo in the afternoon. Later, your Guilin tour guide will lead your way around the lovely countryside in Yangshuo by bike. Enjoy the ride!
Later today, you will be back to Guilin by car. Relax yourself on the drive back.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch on the cruise
Guilin Departure (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Jingjiang Seigniorial Residence and a gallery, transfer to the airport
Today you will visit Guilin's highlights: Reed Flute Cave, countless stalactite spring up from the earth or drop down from the ceiling of the cave, offering a stunning view. Later, get to the icon of Guilin: Elephant Trunk Hill. Have lunch at a famous local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will walk around the Jingjiang Seigniorial Residence and visit an art gallery. Later, your Guilin tour guide will escort you to the airport for departure flight.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 369 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps