Classical Guilin Tour
3-Day, Guilin, Private Tour (CT-GL-1)
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
- Guilin Arrival (Flight not Inlcuded)
- Activities: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and Fubo Hill
- Hotel: Guilin Osmanthus Hotel (or 4 and 5-star hotels)
- Meals: Chinese Lunch
Get your own way into Guilin, our local Guilin tour guide will be waiting for your arrival. Check in hotel and have a short break.
Lunch is included for today.
- You can book the flights or trains from Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Chengdu and other cities in China. Please contact us if you need help.
- Hotel choice: Guilin Osmanthus Hotel , Grand Link Hotel Guilin , Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel
- Want to do something fun tonight? Check out Xiangshan Night Market.
- Activities: Li River Cruise to Yangshuo, West Street and land transfer
- Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
After breakfast, our local Guilin tour guide will take you to the pier.
Breakfast and Chinese Lunch are included for today.
- Lunch on the cruise boat is just of normal standards. We'd suggest you bring some snacks or fruits.
- Land transfer from Yangshuo to Guilin takes about 2 hours.
You May Also Like These Tours:
Xiangshan Night Market
Xiangshan Night Market is a 600-meter long street lined up with over 380 stalls in Guilin. A good place to kill off a free night.
Address: Wumei Road, Xiufeng District, Guilin
Transportation: Bus. No.16, 99, 100
Tips:1. Keep an eye on your stuff while strolling. 2.The prices are variable, shop around by all means.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here .
- Guilin short stay with all the highlights.
- Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave and Fubo Hill in Guilin.
- Li River Cruise and West Street in Yangshuo.
- Centrally-located hotels of 3,4 and 5-star rankings.
- Enough free time for you to explore around.
Is it fit for me:
from US $ 309 p/p
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps