Essence of Guilin Organized Group Tour
3-Day, Guilin, Private Tour (ct-gl-11s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Arrive in Guilin, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Destinations & activities: One day Li River Memory Seat-in-coach Tour
- One day Li River Memory Seat-in-coach Tour: The tour starts at 8:00 AM when you will be picked up from your hotel. You will be transferred to your boat at the Zhujiang Wharf where you can explore the scenery along Li River, a 5A scenery location, which resembles a beautiful ribbon making its way along mountains. Around the banks of the river are beautiful hills that are reflected on the water. Lunch is served on the boat. The destination of the trip is Yangshuo County where you will visit the famous Yangshuo Market. You will then be transferred back to the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Departure from Guilin, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Half day of city Highlights, Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Half day of city Highlights (Seat-in-coach Tour): The trip starts at 9:00 AM with a visit to the Reed Flute Cave, often known as the Natural Arts Palace. This is a well preserved and extensive cave system with extraordinary rock formations. Next stop is the Elephant Trunk Hill which is ranked as a 4A scenic spot in China. The beautiful hill resembles like an elephant that is drinking from Li River. Visit the 4A scenery spot of Fubo Hill with high cliffs and many beautiful caves such as the Pearl Returning Cave. Post lunch you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Take a cruise along outstanding Li River in Guilin
- See colorful Reed Flute Cave
- Visit Guilin's symbol-Elephant Trunk Hill
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps