4-Day Guilin & Yangshuo Memories Tour from Hong Kong
Destinations: Hong Kong, Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-gl-4as
Overview: As a special treat, we will book round trip flight tickets for our clients between Guilin and Hong Kong so you can enjoy visiting the other attractions in this travel paradise while still helping you save over $300 USD so you can spend them elsewhere.
Hong Kong to Guilin, China Southern Airlines CZ3032 Departure 18:25 - Arrival 19:40
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer at Guilin
Destinations & activities: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): The Reed Flute Cave is located quite close to Guilin City. Considered to be the most impressive and largest cave in the city, Reed Flute Cave is called so because the reeds from the area are used to make pipes and flutes. With a length of around 240 meters, the tour will offer you the opportunity to explore a beautiful land of plants, animals, birds, stone curtains, stone pillars, stalagmites and stalactites in amazing colors and shapes.
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): The Elephant Trunk Hill is considered to be Guilin’s symbol, is 55 meters in height and situated at the junction of Peach Blossom and Li Rivers. The hill is named so due to its shape which is quite similar to an elephant trunk that is drinking from Li River. There are many caves on the hill as well as a small pagoda at its very top.
- Fubo Hill: The Fubo Hill is located at the heart of the city and is partially submerged in the Li River. The hill was named after Tang Dynasty’s General Fubo who also built the Mayuan Temple on this hill. Fubo Hill 62 meters above the ground level and 213 meters above the sea level, powerful enough to tame the waters of the river that form whirlpools. Visitors can enjoy a beautiful view of the city from the top of the hill.
- Seven Star Park: Seven Star Park is the largest park in Guilin City and is named after the Seven Star Hill consisting of seven peaks resembling the Big Dipper star constellation. Inside the park the main attractions are the Camel Hill, Panda House and Flowers Bridge.
- Calligraphy and Painting shop at Guangxi Normal University Art Shop: Surrounded by ancient trees, the Guangxi Normal University Painting Gallery is located close to the Solitary Beauty Peak, a magnificent limestone pinnacle. Building dating back 500-600 years ago from Ming Dynasty are located at the hill’s foot. The work created by the artists and the teachers at the institution are on sale along with jade and art supplies.
Address: Jingjiang Royal City
- Taste Made Restaurant: This popular restaurant is known for creating a new cuisine concept in Guilin. It is a modern style restaurant by the riverside that is known for creating dishes that are as visually appealing as they are delicious. The dishes are customized by uniting Western and Chinese cooking methods.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch (A La Carte -Taste Made Restaurant)
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise
- Li River Cruise (4 hours): The Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo is an experience not to be missed. Take a moment to enjoy the beautiful scenery where there is something to marvel at on every river bend. From magnificent limestone peaks and bamboo groves to farmers working in the rice paddies to water buffaloes bathing in the river, there is a lot to explore. Visitors will also be able to see the fishermen travelling on bamboo rafts and even the fishing cormorants.
Meals: Breakfast, Traditional Chinese Lunch
Yangshuo to Guilin to Hong Kong, China Southern Airlines CZ3031 Departure 16:00 - Arrival 17:25
Destinations & activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling. You will be escorted by our driver and guide to Guilin from Yangshuo, Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Before escaping to the beautiful Yangshuo countryside, experience the excitement of the traffic in Yangshuo for ten minutes. Bike alongside orchards and paddy fields around the mountains and take a sneak peek into the rural Chinese life. You will also be able to visit a local family where you can interact with local farmers and get to experience their lifestyle first hand.
- Cafe Del Moon: The Del Moon Café serves western cuisine and is very popular in Yangshuo. The café is renowned for its firewood pizza, a huge range of ground coffee and much more. The upstairs level is a great place to enjoy the mountain scenery.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch (Cafe Del Moon)
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 919 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps