4-Day Guilin & Yangshuo Memories Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-gl-4s
Overview: The Chinese consider the landscape scenery of Guilin as the most beautiful in the world. This tour showcases the best combination of human culture and natural scenery where you can get a close look to the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill where you can see the amazing wonders of nature, cycle in the countryside through ancient villages and paddy fileds of Yangshuo, relax on a cruise along Li River, visit a local farmer’s family house where you can talk to the family and explore the household. This will be a great opportunity to experience the rural lifestyle of a Chinese farmer.
Arrive in Guilin, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Destinations & activities: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)
-Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Explore the most impressive symbol of the Guilin City, Elephant Trunk Hill. Located at a junction of Peach Blossom and Li River, this 55 meters high hill is named so because of its shape which is much like an elephant that is drinking from Li River with its trunk. Throughout the hill are various caves as well as a small pagoda located on the top.
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): The Reed Flute Cave is 240 m long and is situated 5 km from Guilin City. The cave is named so because of the reeds growing at the entrance. The reeds are used for manufacturing flutes. The Reed Flute Cave is a natural wonderland of fantastic colors and shapes with animals, plants, birds, stone curtains, stone pillars, stalagmites and stalactites. This 40 minute trip includes a lot of steps.
- Fubo Hill: The partially submerged Fubo Hill in Li River is named after Tang Dynasty’s General Fubo who is also renowned for building the Mayuan Temple on this hill. Due to its majestic height and location the hill stops the river’s surging waters, creating whirlpools. Climb 350 steps to reach the hill top from where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the city.
- Seven Star Park: The Seven Star Park is named after the Seven Star Hill, renowned for its seven peaks that resemble the Big Dipper star constellation. Located on Li River’s eastern side, the park includes many attractions like beautiful pandas in its Panda House, Camel Hill and Flowers Bridge.
- Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop): Located a few short steps from the majestic Solitary Beauty Peak, a limestone pinnacle, the Guangxi Normal University Painting Gallery is a sight to behold. Around the foot of this hill are many ancient buildings from the Ming Dynasty. The setting of the location is inspiring for those who work at the gallery. Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase the works created by the artists and teachers at the gallery along with jade and art supplies.
Address: Jingjiang Royal City
- McFound Restaurant: Decorated in the traditional and charming northern style, this restaurant is a great place for you to enjoy authentic culture, family atmosphere and aromatic dishes.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch (McFound Restaurant)
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise
- Li River Cruise (4 hours): Explore the beautiful Li River on an unforgettable cruise to Yangshuo from Guilin. Along the cruise you will be able to take in the stunning river scenery. The beautiful bamboo groves can be seen between majestic limestone peaks, farmers toil away in rice paddies, water buffaloes cool off in Li River and fishermen ride in their bamboo rafts. You might also be able to spot a fishing cormorant.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Yangshuo to Guilin to Departure City, Flight not included
Destinations & activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling. You will be escorted to Guilin from Yangshuo by our driver and guide, Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Spend a few minutes experience the rush of Yangshuo traffic before you escape to the beautiful and tranquil Yangshuo countryside through country tracks, lanes and roads. Bike through orchards, famous mountains and paddy fields to get an insight into rural China and its lifestyle. Half way along the way you will visit a local family to talk to local farmers and experience country life.
- Café Del Moon: Enjoy a meal at Café Del Moon, one of the most well known restaurants and cafes in Yangshuo. The café serves excellent western cuisine and is known for its variety of freshly ground coffee, firewood pizza and other delicacies. Opt to dine upstairs from where you can enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Café Del Moon
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 539 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps