4-Day Classic Guilin Tour from Hong Kong
Destinations: Hong Kong, Guilin, Longsheng, Yangshuo
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-gl-7as
Overview: This 4 day trip will give you the opportunity to take a break from the grinding city life and explore the ethnic minority group of China. We provide round trip flight tickets with savings of over $150 USD.
Hong Kong to Guilin, China Southern Airlines CZ3032 Departure 18:25 - Arrival 19:40
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Guilin to Longsheng
Destinations & activities: Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field, Our guide and driver will escort you from Guilin to Longsheng, You will be escorted to Guilin from Longsheng by your driver and guide.
- Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field: Explore the world renowned terraces of Longji on The Dragon’s Backbone. The ribbon like terraces wind around the mountain and are created by making the best use of scarce water and land resources. The district has more than 66 sq km of terraced fields. Originally, the terraces were built first by the Zhuang people during the Yuang and Qing Dynasty. Around the area are the unique villages of Yao and Zhuang minority where you will be able to explore their unique traditional architecture style that makes use of no nails at all.
- Longji Ping'an Restaurant: Enjoy a meal in the Longji terrace area at the Longji Ping’an Restaurant located at a picturesque location. The restaurant serves traditional Guilin dishes and is well known for its fresh vegetables and roasted bamboo rice.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch (Longji Ping'an Restaurant)
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise, You will be escorted to Guilin from Yangshuo by our driver and guide.
- Li River Cruise (4 hours): Enjoy an unforgettable experience cruising on the beautiful Li River to Yangshuo from Guilin. The stunning scenery offers something from everyone and allows you to enjoy the views of beautiful bamboo groves, rice paddies, limestone peaks, water buffaloes and fishermen in their bamboo rafts. If you are lucky you could also spot the highly renowned fishing cormorants.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Guilin to Hong Kong, China Southern Airlines CZ3031 Departure 16:00 - Arrival 17:25
Destinations & activities: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Close to the Guilin City is the Reed Flute Cave, a well preserved and large cave renowned for its reed which is used for making flutes. Once you enter the caves you will be mesmerized by the fantastic colors and shapes of animals, plants, birds, stone curtains, stone pillars, stalagmites and stalactites. The 40 minute tour includes a lot of steps.
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Located at a picturesque place where the Peach Blossom and Li Rivers meet, the hill is named so because it looks like an elephant with its trunk in the river. The 55 meters high hill is Guilin’s most recognized symbol and is topped by a small pagoda and many caves.
- Fubo Hill: The Fubo Hill is located at the heart of the city along Li River’s west bank. The hill is named after Tang Dynasty’s General Fubo who also built the Mayuan Temple on Fubo Hill. Fubo Hill creates whirlpools in the river due to its magnificent height and location. If you climb 350 steps to the top of its cliffs you can enjoy beautiful views of the city.
- Taste Made Restaurant: The riverside restaurant is a modern restaurant that creates fusion dishes based on Western and Chinese cooking style. The restaurant serves dishes that are customized according to the needs of customers and is known for its visually appealing presentation style.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Taste Made Restaurant(A La Carte)
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 1,239 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps