4-Day Guilin & Longsheng Minority Discovery Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-gl-7s
Overview: Visit Guilin’s well known rice terraces and the ethnic minority area to learn more about the mountain lifestyle. Explore the beautiful Yangshuo countryside and a cruise on the Li River.
Arrive in Guilin, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Guilin to Yangshuo
Destinations & activities: Li River Cruise. You will be escorted to Guilin from Yangshuo by our driver and guide.
- Li River Cruise (4 hours): Cruising the Li River is an experience unlike anything else. Every minute there is something to explore and enjoy. Along the river route from Guilin to Yangshou visitors will be able to see beautiful bamboo groves, limestone peaks, rice paddies, bamboo rafts used by fishermen, water buffaloes working in the fields and even the well known fishing cormorants if you are lucky.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Guilin to Longsheng
Destinations & activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Guilin to Longsheng, Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field, Our guide and driver will escort you from Longsheng to Guilin
- Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field: One of the biggest attractions in the area are the Longji Terraces built on “The Dragon’s Backbone”, a steep range of mountain. When viewed from afar, these terraces resemble narrow ribbons winding around the mountain. This rare construction involves ingenious use of scarce water and arable land on the mountains. The district is home to 66 sq km of terrace fields. Originally, the fields were built by the local Zhuang people during the Yuan and Qing Dynasty. The villages of Yao and Zhuang minority people are located throughout the area with unique, traditional architecture that does not involve the use of any nails. It is interesting to observe the unique dressing styles and customs of these local people.
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Depart Guilin, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Not far from the Guilin City is the Reed Flute Cave which is the most impressive and even the largest cave of Guilin. The reed that grows at the cave’s entrance is used for creating flutes. Within the cave is a magical land of beautiful animals, plants, birds, stone curtains, stone pillars, stalagmites and stalactites.
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): The Elephant Trunk Hill creates a magnificent picture of an elephant with its trunk in the Li River. The hill is situated at the junction of the Peach Blossom and Li Rivers. Throughout the hill there are several beautiful caves and a small pagoda at the top.
- Fubo Hill: The Fubo Hill includes an ancient Mayuan Temple built by Tang Dynasty’s General Fubo, after whom the hill has been named. Due to its magnificent height and location, the hill stops the wild waters of the river and forms whirlpools. Visitors can reach the top of this hill by climbing 350 steps and enjoy a beautiful view of the city.
- Taste Made Restaurant: This riverside restaurant started a new cuisine concept in Guilin and has been popular with the locals ever since. Created in a unique modern style, the restaurant creates delicious meals that are presented in an artistic style. The restaurant customizes dishes for customers by merging Western and Chinese cooking styles.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Taste Made Restaurant(A La Carte)
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 569 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps