Essence of Hong Kong Seat-in-coach Tour
2-Day, Hong Kong, Seat-in-coach Tour (ct-hk-1s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour
- Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. The tour begins with a visit to the well known Victoria Peak which overlooks the beautiful Repulse Bay along with Stanley Market that offers great bargains. The tour will also take visitors to the Aberdeen Village as well as the biggest jewelry factory in Hong Kong where you can observe artists creating prize winning, best quality jewelry. (Meals not included)
Destinations & activities: Lantau Seat-in-coach Tour
- Lantau Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of 7 hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. The tour begins with driving along the beautiful expressway to Lantau Island across Tsing Ma Bridge. Tourists can visit the Po Lin Monastery- one of the principal Buddhism centers and most fascinating destinations of Hong Kong. The Giant Buddha here is the largest seated bronze outdoor Buddha in the world. Enjoy a vegetarian monastery lunch after which we will stop to explore the Tai O picturesque and beautiful village. (Includes one way ride in the Ngong Ping Cable Car)
Terms & Conditions （More...）
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit the Victoria Peak to see the whole Hong Kong
- Visit Lantau Island and Green Horse Bridge
- Insider tips for your free time and travel in Hong Kong
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps