2-Day Macau & Hong Kong Seat-in-coach Tour
Destinations: Hong Kong
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-hk-2s
Overview: Explore one of the most exciting destinations in the world, Hong Kong, along with laid-back Macao in this group tour. Both these destinations are known for their amazing medley of cultures and their colonial pasts.
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour
- Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. We begin by exploring the popular destination of Victoria Peak along with Stanley Market and Repulse Bay. Next we visit the Aberdeen Village along with one of the biggest jewelry factories in Hong Kong where you can local artists at work. (Meals not included)
Hong Kong - Macau One Day Seat-in-Coach Tour
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong - Macau
- One Day Macau Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of 10 hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. Your guide will transfer you to the pier where you will travel to Macao by a turbojet. Your guide in Macao will be there to greet you. Macao is a Portuguese colony and an ancient town with a mix of Monte Carlo, Florence and Chinese influences. It is home to a large range of historical buildings like the Saint Paul’s Ruins that showcases how Christianity made its way to the east, the Porta De Cerco Gate which forms the boundary between Macao and communist China, Temple of the Goddess of Mercy which was the location of the first commercial treaty formed between United States and China and Penha Hill that provides a beautiful view of the location. Macao is also famous for its dazzling array of casinos for international and Chinese gambling.
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps