Macau & Hong Kong Seat-in-coach Tour
2-Day, Hong Kong, Private Tour (ct-hk-2s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour
- Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. We begin by exploring the popular destination of Victoria Peak along with Stanley Market and Repulse Bay. Next we visit the Aberdeen Village along with one of the biggest jewelry factories in Hong Kong where you can local artists at work. (Meals not included)
Hong Kong - Macau One Day Seat-in-Coach Tour
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong - Macau
- One Day Macau Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of 10 hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. Your guide will transfer you to the pier where you will travel to Macao by a turbojet. Your guide in Macao will be there to greet you. Macao is a Portuguese colony and an ancient town with a mix of Monte Carlo, Florence and Chinese influences. It is home to a large range of historical buildings like the Saint Paul’s Ruins that showcases how Christianity made its way to the east, the Porta De Cerco Gate which forms the boundary between Macao and communist China, Temple of the Goddess of Mercy which was the location of the first commercial treaty formed between United States and China and Penha Hill that provides a beautiful view of the location. Macao is also famous for its dazzling array of casinos for international and Chinese gambling.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit Victoria Peak to glance at the whole Hong Kong
- Have a beach journey in Repulse Bay
- Visit major attractions in Macau such as Ruins of St. Paul and Macao Casino
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps