Hong Kong Memories Seat-in-coach Tour
3-Day, Hong Kong, Private Tour (ct-hk-3s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Destinations & activities: Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour
- Hong Kong Island Orientation Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. The tour includes a trip to Victoria Peak, a highly popular location overlooking the Repulse Bay beach as well as Stanley Market. The tour also includes Aberdeen Village as well as the biggest jewelry factory in Hong Kong where you can observe artists creating prize winning, best quality jewelry. (Meals not included)
Destinations & activities: New Territories Seat-in-coach Tour
- New Territories Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. The tour begins with a trip to Bamboo Monastery, the largest monastery in Hong Kong. You will then be taking to the stunning vantage point of Lok Ma Chau where you can enjoy the beautiful skyline of the Special Economic Zone of Shenzhen across the marvelous Pearl Estuary. From there you will be taken to a coastal village of Shuitou where you can explore its ancient architecture. Drive down to the Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden, an organization dedicated to sustainable life, environmental protection, wildlife diversity and food safety. The location offers special zones and beautiful scenery. (Meals not included)
Destinations & activities: Giant Buddha in Lantau Seat-in-coach Tour
- Lantau Seat-in-coach Tour: The organized group tour starts around 8:30 AM, lasting for maximum of five hours. Visitors will be picked up at the predetermined time at a predetermined boarding hotel. Those who are not checked in at the boarding hotels are advised to reach the boarding destination at the given time. Drive along the beautiful expressway to Lantau Island across the Tsing Ma Bridge. Visit Po Lin Monastery, one of the main Buddhism centers and the most fascinating sights of Hong Kong. The Giant Buddha on the mountain peak here is the largest bronze, outdoors seated Buddha in the world. Lunch will be served at the monastery and will be vegetarian. After lunch visit Tai O, a picturesque and quaint village. (Includes one ride in the Ngong Ping Cable Car)
Terms & Conditions （More...）
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit historical and original attractions like Bamboo Temple and Shuiwei Village
- Step in Hong Kong's largest island- Lantau Island
- A worthy trip with competitive price
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps