3-Day Essence of Hong Kong
Destinations: Hong Kong
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-hk-6s
Overview: The ultra modern, exciting megacity of Hong Kong is known for its exotic blend of west and east. Some of the highlights included in the tour are Aberdeen Village, Repulse Bay and Victoria Peak.
Arrive in Hong Kong (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Once you arrive in Hong Kong, you will be promptly transferred to your hotel. After resting, you will then be free to explore the city.
Destinations & activities: Half day tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay
-Half day tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay: Your Hong Kong tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you on a tour of Hong Kong, lasting a maximum of five hours. Hong Kong is an exciting destination due to its distinctive culture and its fascinating blend of East and West. This half day trip will include the top tourist destination in Hong Kong, Victoria Peak. This destination includes a Peak Tram which is 112 years old as well as The Peak Tower, the most unique building in Hong Kong. Next, you will be taken to Aberdeen Harbor, known for the hundreds of people that live on the fishing junks. You can opt for a sampan ride for USD 10-12 to explore this unusual lifestyle. The last stop on the tour is Repulse Bay, one of the most exclusive and elite residential areas of Hong Kong. (Meals not included)
Hong Kong Departure (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Your guide will transfer you to the airport for departure. Thanks for taking this Hong Kong tour with China Travel, hope to see you again soon!
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 519 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps