Essence of Hong Kong
3-Day, Hong Kong, Private Tour (ct-hk-6s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Arrive in Hong Kong (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Once you arrive in Hong Kong, you will be promptly transferred to your hotel. After resting, you will then be free to explore the city.
Destinations & activities: Half day tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay
-Half day tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay: Your Hong Kong tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you on a tour of Hong Kong, lasting a maximum of five hours. Hong Kong is an exciting destination due to its distinctive culture and its fascinating blend of East and West. This half day trip will include the top tourist destination in Hong Kong, Victoria Peak. This destination includes a Peak Tram which is 112 years old as well as The Peak Tower, the most unique building in Hong Kong. Next, you will be taken to Aberdeen Harbor, known for the hundreds of people that live on the fishing junks. You can opt for a sampan ride for USD 10-12 to explore this unusual lifestyle. The last stop on the tour is Repulse Bay, one of the most exclusive and elite residential areas of Hong Kong. (Meals not included)
Hong Kong Departure (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Your guide will transfer you to the airport for departure. Thanks for taking this Hong Kong tour with China Travel, hope to see you again soon!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit Victoria Peak to glance at the whole Hong Kong
- Have a cool journey at Repulse Bay
- Experience bustling and busy Aberdeen Village
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps