Harbin's Ice Wonderland Tour
3-Day, Harbin, Private Tour (CT-HRB-1s)
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
- Harbin Arrival (Flight not Included)
- Activities: Airport transfer
- Hotel: Tianzhi Hotel Harbin (or 4 and 5-star hotels)
- Meals: None
Welcome to the icy world that is Harbin! Today your local tour guide will escort you to hotel from the airport or train station. Check in upon arrival and take a rest.
No meals included for today.
- This Harbin tour starts without entry flight or train. However, please feel free to contact us if you need our help.
- Hotel choice: Tianzhi Hotel Harbin , Modern Hotel Harbin , Sofitel Wanda Harbin
- Activities: Central Street, Siberian Tiger Park, Sun Island Scenic Area and Ice & Snow World Wonderland
- Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Lined up with beautiful Russian and European facades, Central Street is the major avenue in Harbin, also a fascinating window for outsiders. Later, we will visit the Siberian Tiger Park, home to over 500 Siberian tigers. Countless snow sculptures make up a splendid place for you to admire the art of snow, that is Snow Sculpture Garden on Sun Island. The sun sets down early in Harbin, perfect timing just for a visit at Ice World Wonderland.
Breakfast and Chinese Lunch are included for today.
- Please don't let your camera exposed out in the low temperature or it won't work.
You May Also Like These Tours:
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here .
- Perfect winter weekend getaway for Expat families.
- 2 nights in nicely-located hotel.
- All land transfer and guiding.
- Get close to nature in cold winter: snow, ice and endangered Siberian tigers.
Is it fit for me:
from US $ 409 p/p
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps