3-Day Harbin's Ice Wonderland Tour
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-hrb-1s
Overview: One thing in winter not to miss is the ice art in Harbin such as famous Harbin Ice and Snow World. You can view exquisite ice sculptures combining with lighting techniques and lasers. Join in this extraordinary event in Harbin from 5th January to 25th February.
Arrive in Harbin (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Once you arrive in Harbin, you will be promptly transferred to your hotel. After resting, you will then be taken to the Ski Resort where you can start skiing. You can also opt out and rest at your hotel.
Destinations & activities: Snow and Ice World, Sun Island Scenic Area, Siberian Tiger Park, The Central Street
- The Central Street (0.5 hour): Central Street was built first in 1898 and is still the most attractive and prosperous street in the city. It is a pedestrian only, mile long street which is often considered to be an art gallery for architecture. The buildings on each side of the street have influential and impressive western architecture like Byzantine and Baroque. Central Street is also a great location to enjoy dining and shopping.
- Siberian Tiger Park (1 hour): The Siberian Tiger Park in Harbin is home to more than 800 Siberian tigers. Over 100 of these are available for visitors to view. The park is also home to leopards, Ligers (tiger and lion breeding), pumas and lions. This exceptional park has created a natural environment suitable for tigers. Tourists can watch the tigers freely roaming the park from the wire mesh protected buses that move throughout the park.
- Sun Island Scenic Area (1.5 hours): The Scenic Area of Sun Island is the location for Snow Sculpture Exhibition. Artists from China and countries around the world come together during the exhibition to create a beautiful snow world. The park is a popular museum for snow art and the main park inside the park, Marvelous and Romantic Area, is home to beautiful snow sculptures.
- The Snow and Ice World (1.5 hours): The Snow and Ice World is located on the northern banks of Songhua River and is a destination not to be missed during the International Snow and Ice Festival of Harbin. When visited after dark, this location offers visitors the opportunity to explore a unique selection of snow art and sculptural pieces. Artists use the natural features of snow and ice to create multidimensional, exquisitely carved snow and ice art works that turn the location into a fairy tale land of glittering crystal and pure white blankets.
Meals: Breakfast, Traditional Chinese Lunch at King of the Eastern Dumplings Restaurant
Harbin Departure (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Harbin Airport Transfer
Your tour guide will escort you to the airport for depature flight. Thanks for taking this tour with China Travel, hope to see you again soon!
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 519 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps