Yellow Mountain and Hongcun Village Tour
3-Day, Huangshan, Private Tour (ct-hs-1s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Arrive in Huangshan (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Huangshan arrival. Flight is not included. Airport Transfer.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Destinations & activities: Yungu Cable Car, The Yellow Mountains
- The Huangshan Scenic Area: Known as China’s loveliest mountain, the Huangshan Mountain is spectacular throughout the year. There are many attractions for visitors to enjoy including waterfalls, outlooks, hot springs, interestingly shaped rocks, sea of clouds and impressive granite peaks. The 150 sq km scenic area can only be explored on foot or by cable car.
- Yungu Cable Car (Ten minutes): Spend some time enjoying the scenery when you travel by cable car to the mountain.
Meals: Breakfast, Traditional Chinese Lunch
Huangshan Departure, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Yungu Cable Car, Hongcun Village, Transfer from Hotel to Huangshan airport
- The Hongcun Village:The beautiful Hongcun Village is located in Yixian County, around 10 kilometers away from the northeast part. This ancient town stands leaning against the majestic Mount Huangshan, is engulfed in the fog of the mountain, making it look like a mountain and river picture. This ancient village is more than 800 years old and is believed to the picture perfect rendition of a traditional Chinese Village. One of the interesting facts about the village is that it is distributed much like a cow, making it China’s World Culture Heritage site. The village has also been featured in the “Crouching Tiger” movie.
Meals: Breakfast, Traditional Chinese Lunch at the Leigang villa
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Enjoy the Yellow Mountain' s beautiful natural scenery; Have a walk in quiet picturesque Hongcun Village
- Have tasty dishes on the Yellow Mountain
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps