Glance at Hangzhou and Wuzhen Water Town
4-Day, Hangzhou, Wuzhen, Private Tour (CT-HZ-3)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Hangzhou Arrival (Flight No.TBA)
Destinations & activities: Airport - hotel transfer
Arrive in Hangzhou, your Hangzhou tour guide will greet you with a warm smile. Check in hotel and have some time to rest.
Destinations & activities: West Lake, Meijiawu Tea Plantation, Lingyin Temple and Feilai Peak, Six Harmonies Pagoda
Known as Heaven on Earth, Hangzhou has its reputation well-earned. Today you will take a boat trip in West Lake and visit the island. Pay a visit to Meijiawu Tea Plantation and try some tea at the tea shop. Have lunch in a traditional Hangzhou restaurant.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Nice Day Restaurant
Hangzhou to Wuzhen and Back
Destinations & activities: Land transfer, Wuzhen Water Town
Today your Hangzhou tour guide will escort you to the famous Wuzhen Water Town. Enjoy a boat trip in this lovely water town. Have lunch in the water town.
You will be back to Hangzhou in the afternoon.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Hangzhou Departure (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel - airport transfer
Your Hangzhou tour guide will take you to the airport.
From Hangzhou, you can easily get to Shanghai, Beijing, Xi'an, Huangshan, Hong Kong and other cities. Our service ends here, if you need any other side trips, please let us know.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- West Lake boat trip
- Water town experience
- Easy pace with comfortable transfer
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps