Hangzhou & Suzhou Highlights Tour
2-Day, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Private Tour (CT-HZ-4)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Hangzhou to Suzhou (High Speed Train D5456 1711-1904)
Destinations & activities: West Lake, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Meijiawu Tea Village and transfer to train station
Our local Hangzhou tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby or home. Today's Hangzhou tour highlights out the famous West Lake and Qinghefang Pedestrian Street. Have lunch to taste local cuisine and visit a tea village.
Later in the afternoon, we will take a high speed train to Suzhou. Check in upon arrival.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Suzhou (Departure not Included)
Destinations & activities: Humble Administrator's Garden, rickshaw ride in Suzhou, Panmen Gate and an embroidery institute
Suzhou is one of the most beautiful cities in China. Today we will visit a speaker of all Suzhou-style gardens: Humble Administrator's Garden. The old garden dates back to the 16th century and now holds flower and bonsai exhibitions occasionally. Have lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, a rickshaw ride through the city would be quite relaxing. Later, get to the Panmen Gate, which is not literally a gate but more of a a small fortress that was used to seal off the canel to control the boats entering the city.
Back in Shanghai, you already knew how the silk is processed. Now at an embroidery institute in Suzhou, you can see artists hand-stitching beautiful art works.
Our services end here and you can either take a train back to Hangzhou or stay in Suzhou. (*Extra cost on your own)
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Private tour at affordable price
- West Lake and Suzhou Garden
- Bullet train travel
- Sample local food
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps