Shanghai & Suzhou Highlights Tour
4-Day, Shanghai, Suzhou, Private Tour (CT-SH-1)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel - airport transfer
Today you will meet up your Shanghai tour guide at the airport. After check-in, you will have some free time in this wonderful city.
- Smart Tips:
Destinations & activities: The Oriental Pearl TV Tower (with Shanghai History Museum inside), The Bund, Nanjing Road, Lilong visit and a silk store
In the afternoon, a local family who's been living in an old Lilong will invite you for a cup of tea. Lilong is the real deal of Shanghai day-to-day life. Later, take a free walk along The Bund and do some shopping on Nanjing Road.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai (By High Speed Train)
Destinations & activities: Transfer, Linger Garden, Humble Administrators Garden, rickshaw ride in the city and an embroidery institute
Suzhou is a dream-like destination, preserving ancient gracefulness in a time-less way: Suzhou-style garden. This morning, you will take a high speed train to Suzhou.
A rickshaw will weave your way through the beautiful city of Suzhou, along the way you will see narrow alleys and bustling local markets. Later, get into the famous masterpiece of Suzhou-style gardens: Humble Administrators Garden. Have lunch.
Linger Garden will give you a good reason to linger about. Stop by an embroidery institute. You will be back to Shanghai by high speed train. Check in hotel upon arrival.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Destinations & activities: None
Our service ends here. We offer transfer to the airport for 40 USD / Person (based on a group of 2 travelers), please request with our travel advisor. If you'd like some extra legs to somewhere outside Shanghai or other places in China, please let us know.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Key attractions in Shanghai and Suzhou
- Visit special Linong and have tea in local people's house
- Enjoy authentic local food
- A relax rickshaw ride through Suzhou's streets
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps