Hangzhou and Wuzhen Tour from Shanghai
5-Day, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Private Tour (ct-sh-11s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer
Today you will land in Shanghai. Our Shanghai tour guide will pick you up at the airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in and you will have some free time to explore the city.
- Smart Tips:
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Seagull Restaurant
Shanghai to Hangzhou
Destinations & activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Shanghai to Hangzhou, Lingyin Temple, The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop
- Lingyin Temple (2 hours): The Lingyin Temple is one of the wealthiest and the most important Buddhist temples in the country with many grottoes and pagodas.
Built in 328 AD, the original building had 1,300 dormitory rooms, 72 halls, 8 pavilions and 9 buildings. In front of the temple is Feilai Feng, a beautiful grotto site with many engraved Buddha images. Some of the other attractions here include Hall of Five Hundred Arhats, Sutra Library, Hall of Medicine Buddha, Grand Hall of Great Sage and many more.
- The West Lake(including the Island on the lake) (1 hour): Spread over 5.6 sq km, this lake is Hangzhou’s symbol. The Fairy Island is one of the biggest attractions here along with the many hills, islands, tree lined paths, bridges and pagodas.
- Zhang Sheng Ji Restaurant: This popular old restaurant specializes in creating simple but delicious dishes like vinegar fish and duck casserole.
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop: Located in a rustic, beautiful spot, this village has over 600 years of history. Experience the tea culture of China by observing tea picking as well as processing. The village also showcases a huge range of tea products.
Address: No.1 South Meiling Road
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Zhang Sheng Ji Restaurant
Hangzhou to Shanghai (High Speed Train No.G7324 1800 - 1850)
At the northeast corner of Zhejiang Province, Wuzhen Water Town is a peacefully graceful town famous for its well preservation of old buildings back to the Ming and Qing dynasties. Here, you will take a boat trip along the canals and freely saunter around town.
Later today you will take a high speed train back to Shanghai. Our Shanghai tour guide will escort you back to hotel.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Shanghai Departure (Flight not Included)
Your Shanghai tour guide will escort you to the airport for departure flight. Thanks for traveling with us. Hope to see you again soon!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Get known Shanghai's history
- Have a cup of tea in Meijiawu Tea Plantation
- Visit Feilai Peak and the West Lake in Hangzhou
- Walk around in Wuzhen Water Town
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps