Huangshan Tour from Shanghai
3-Day, Shanghai, Huangshan, Private Tour (CT-SH-13)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Huangshan (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer
Today you will meet up your Shanghai tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or home. Transfer to the airport for afternoon flight to Huangshan.
Check in upon arrival.
- Smart Tips:
Destinations & activities: Huangshan visit by cable car and hiking at Beginning-to-Believe Peak
This morning, your private Huangshan tour guide and driver will escort you to the foot of Huangshan, aka Yellow Mountain. Take a cable car ride up to the mountain at Back Hill, where you will start hiking on mountain trails in Beginning-to-Believe Peak. A couple of hours hiking will reveal the amazing views of the mountain.
Tonight you will stay in a hotel on the mountain top.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Huangshan to Shanghai (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Huangshan exploration, Hongcun visit and airport transfer
Be an early bird for the most amazing sunrise! This morning, we will watch the sun rise up from the sea of clouds at the top of Huangshan.
Carry on your trail on the mountain and we will have lunch in a nice restaurant. Later, we will take a cable car downhill. Visit the lovely little village Hongcun Village. Enjoy a free walk at Tunxi Old Street.
After dinner, you will fly back to Shanghai. Your Shanghai tour guide will be waiting to escort you back to hotel or home.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch and Dinner
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Short trips perfect for expats and travelers alike
- Best travel time is from April to November
- Yellow Mountain by cable car
- Overnight on the mountain top
- Airport transfer included
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps