Huangshan Relax Tour from Shanghai
3-Day, Shanghai, Huangshan, Private Tour (CT-SH-13)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Arrive in Huangshan (Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Huangshan arrival. Huangshan Airport or Huangshan Railway Station Pick up.
Take bullet train, bus or flight to Huangshan. Your guide and driver will pick you up at Huangshan Bei Railway Station, bus station or airport with a sign of your name. Then you will be directly transferred to your hotel. Have a good rest and prepare for adventure.
- Smart Tips:
- Transportations between Shanghai and Huangshan are not included. There are flights, bullet trains, overnight trains between Shanghai and Huangshan, usually one flight, one bullet train and one overnight train every day. If you need, we can book tickets for you with the best-possible price. Please contact us
- A transfer to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport or Train Station is not included. We also offer transfer service. If you need a transfer, feel free to contact us.
Destinations & activities: Yellow Mountain visit by cable car and hiking on the Yellow Mountain
In the morning, your private Huangshan tour guide and driver will escort you to Huangshan, aka Yellow Mountain. It takes about 1 hour from Huangshan city to the foot of the Yellow Mountain. Your magnificent Yellow Mountain tour will start with taking the shuttle bus of the scenic area (a round-trip car is included). After 20 minutes, you will arrive at Yungu Cableway. Taking the Yungu cable car up the mountain takes 10 minutes. Your tour professional tour guide who guides over 200 days every year on the mountain, will customize the most suitable route for you.
- The Yellow Mountain Scenic Area: Known as China’s loveliest mountain, the Yellow Mountain is spectacular throughout the year. There are many attractions for visitors to enjoy including waterfalls, outlooks, hot springs, interestingly shaped rocks, sea of clouds and impressive granite peaks. The 150 sq km scenic area can only be explored on foot or by cable car.
- Smart Tips:
- As a Huangshan tour insider, we recommend a less-explored trail from Back Hill to Front Hill.
- Get a light pack and leave your not-needed luggage to your private driver, which is a key to full enjoyment and exploration of Huangshan.
- Go to bed early and sleep tight if you'd like to catch the sunrise in the morning.
- Short cut: A monorail is available running between the main peak and the bottom of the West Sea Grand Canyon, stairs between which are very narrow and steep. It takes about only 5 minutes down to save you 1 hours and energy , and costs about US$13 (80 yuan).
Meals: Breakfast, Traditional Chinese Lunch
Huangshan Departure, Flight is not included
Destinations & activities: Yellow Mountain exploration, Hongcun visit and airport transfer
Be an early bird for the most amazing sunrise! In the morning, we will watch the sun rise up from the sea of clouds at the top of Yellow Mountain.
Then we will take cable car down the mountain and visit a lovely little village Hongcun Village. It is an ancient city more than 800 years old. Several famous films were filmed there because of the beautiful scenery. After lunch in a local restaurant, you will head to Xidi Village which is older than Hongcun. Xidi Village is about 30 minutes drive from Hongcun. If you still have enough time, your guide will take you to walk at Tunxi Old Street.
Then, we will transfer you to the airport or train station.
- Smart Tips:
No flights or bullet train included in this Shanghai tour package. However, bullet train or flight between Shanghai and Huangshan is available for booking upon request. Please contact us.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch and Dinner
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Short trips perfect for expats and travelers alike
- Best travel time is from April to November
- Yellow Mountain by cable car
- Overnight on the mountain top
- Airport transfer included
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps