Visa-free Shanghai Essence Tour
3-Day, Shanghai, Private Tour (ct-sh-1s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Destinations & activities: The Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yuyuan Garden, Former French Concession, Shikumen and a silk store
Today our private Shanghai tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Starting the day off at The Bund and go straight up to Oriental Pearl TV Tower and visit Shanghai History Museum. The museum has an interesting collection of wax work demonstrating the history of Shanghai. Have lunch in a famous local restaurant.
After lunch, you will visit the classic garden: Yuyuan Garden. Later, talk a free walk at Former French Concession and visit the old buildings known as Shikumen. Finish the day with a stop by a silk store.
- Smart Tips:
Tourist Class: Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai (***)
Deluxe Class: The Bund Hotel Shanghai (****)
Superior Class: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel (*****)
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Home's Restaurant
Destinations & activities: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and free time in Shanghai
This morning, your Shanghai tour guide will escort you to Zhujiajiao Ancient Town. Here you will visit Tongtianhe (an ancient pharmacy), the historic Post Office, Yuanjin Temple and Kezhi Garden. A boat trip along the river will be pleasant.
After lunch, you will be back in Shanghai. Have some free time exploring the city.
- Smart Tips:
Tourist Class: Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai ***
Deluxe Class: The Bund Hotel Shanghai ****
Superior Class: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel *****
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Shanghai Departure(Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel to airport transfer
3 days sure pass fly fast, which hopefully is a lovely memory for you. Today your Shanghai tour guide will take you back home or to the airport. Thanks for taking this China tour with us. Hope to see you soon!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Designed specially for layover travelers
- Also good for new expats starting new life in Shanghai
- City's key sites including the Bund and Yuyuan Garden
- A glance and boat trip at the peaceful Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Visa-free stay
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps