Shanghai Relaxing Tour
4-Day, Shanghai, Private Tour (CT-SH-2)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport - hotel transfer
Upon your arrival at Shanghai airport, you will meet up your Shanghai tour guide, who will introduce this charmning city on the way to hotel. Check in upon arrival and take some time for adjusting yourself from jet-lag.
- Smart Tips:
Destinations & activities: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, Former French Concession, Xintiandi and Tianzifang
Shanghai wasn't born a modern city as it looks like today. Some ancient charm still can be reached outside Shanghai, like in Zhujiajiao Ancient Town. Here you will visit Tongtianhe (an ancient pharmacy), the historic Post Office, Yanyitang Art Gallery, the Chenghuang Temple, Shanghai Handicraft Exhibition Hall, Shanghai Quanhua Art Gallery, Yuanjin Temple and Kezhi Garden. Have lunch in this waterfront town.
In the afternoon, when you get back to Shanghai downtown, you will visit another part that keeps yesterdays much alive: Former French Concession. Get to Xintiandi and Tianzifang and have fun walking or shopping.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Destinations & activities: The Oriental Pearl TV Tower (with Shanghai History Museum inside), The Bund and free time in Shanghai
After a walk along Shanghai's postcard icon The Bund, you will be free in the city.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Seagull Restaurant
Shanghai Departure(Flight not included)
Destinations & activities: Hotel to airport transfer
You will be transferred from your Shanghai hotel to the airport in time for your flight home. Thanks for taking this Shanghai tour with us. Hope to see you soon!
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Wander in Shanghai's water town-Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Visit essential attractions including the Bund and the Yuyuan Garden
- Have a trip of modern Shanghai consisting of Xintiandi and Tianzifang
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps