Hangzhou Bullet Train Tour from Shanghai
2-Day, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Private Tour (ct-sh-32s)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Hangzhou (High Speed Train G7411 0917 - 1016)
Destinations & activities: Train station transfer, Lingyin Temple, Feilai Peak and Six Harmonies Pagoda
Just a couple of hours away, Hangzhou would make a perfect side trip for you. Today you will reach Hangzhou by a high speed train. Check in upon arrival.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Zhiwei Restaurant
Hangzhou to Shanghai (High Speed Train G7432 1729 - 1828)
Destinations & activities: Transfer to the train station, West Lake, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum and a tea village
Nothing feels better than the breeze over West Lake. After a boat trip and a short visit in the nearby tea village, you will go to lunch at a lovely little restaurant.
Have lunch before a free saunter at Qinghefang Pedestrian Street and visit Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum. Later, you will be back to Shanghai by a high speed train.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Fine Day Restaurant
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Visit popular attractions including Linying Temple and Six Harmonies Pagoda
- Take a boat in the West Lake
- Visit the island on the West Lake
- Have a cup of tea in a tea village
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps