Xi'an Historic Highlights from Shanghai
3-Day, Shanghai, Xian, Private Tour (CT-SH-4)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Use This Easter Coupon and Get Saved for $50 !
Book any China tour with total amount over 1,000 USD before 30th Apr., 2014 . You can use this provided Easter Coupon (Code: easter50) when submit your inquiry and you'll get saved for $50 USD . (Hotels and flights booking are not included.) >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Xi'an (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport pick-up, Shaanxi History Museum, Muslim Quarter and Ancient City Wall
Today you will get to the airport in Shanghai and catch the flight to Xi'an. Upon arrival, our Xi'an tour guide will escort you to hotel for check-in.
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Destinations & activities: Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and an art center
The marvelous entombed army, Terracotta Army is definitely a highlight for your trip. Today we will drive 2 hours outside the city and spend a couple of hours at this wonder.
After lunch in a Sichuan-style restaurant, you will stop by an art center. Later, we will get back to the city and visit the important Buddhism site Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Xi'an to Shanghai(Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Transfer to the airport
Enjoy a free morning in Xi'an. At noon, our Xi'an tour guide will take you to the airport. A domestic flight will fly you back to Shanghai. 0ur Shanghai tour guide will pick you up at Shanghai airport and transfer you back home or to hotel.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Yerracotta Army and more highlights in Xi'an
- Professional escort and guide
- Lifestyle at the Muslim Quarter
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps