Amazing Zhangjiajie Tour from Shanghai
5-Day, Shanghai, Zhangjiajie, Fenghuang, Private Tour (CT-SH-5)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Zhangjiajie (Flight FM9343 1605 - 1815)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer
Today you will fly to Zhangjiajie. Check in upon arrival.
Destinations & activities: Wulingyuan Scenic Area and Yellow Stone Village
At the northwestern corner of Hunan Province, you can find a real paradise created by countless limestones, rolling forest and dream-like clouds. That is Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Also, you will take a cable car to visit the Yellow Stone Village.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Destinations & activities: Tianzi Mountain and Bailong sightseeing elevator
Can you believe it? We haven't covered even half of the whole Zhangjiajie by now! Today you will take a cable car ride at Tianzi Mountain. Later, get on the 326-m-high sightseeing elevator to get a bird's view.
Return to your hotel and relax.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Zhangjiajie to Fenghuang
Destinations & activities: Land transfer and Fenghuang Ancient Town
Until the famous writer Shen Congwen's great work "Border Town", Fenghuang Ancient Town, or Phoenix Town, used to live a self-sufficient, self-contained and peaceful humble town. Tourism poured in and things change yet the hard spirit is still much alive. Today you will visit this ancient town and stay overnight here.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Longyuan Restaurant
Fenghuang to Shanghai (Flight FM9344 1910 - 2100)
Destinations & activities: Land transfer
Today you will have a free day in the peaceful town of Fenghuang.
At night, our tour guide will escort you to the airport in Zhangjiajie and you will fly back to Shanghai. Upon arrivale, our Shanghai tour guide will take you back to hotel or home.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Round-trip flights between Shanghai and Zhangjiajie included
- The world's highest landscape elevator
- Stay overnight and enjoy a free day in Fenghuang Ancient Town
- Late night airport pick-up in Shanghai
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps