A Glance at Lhasa
4-Day, Shanghai, Lhasa, Private Tour (CT-SH-6)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Lhasa (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport transfer (on your own arrangement)
Today you will get to the airport in Shanghai and fly to Lhasa.
- Smart Tips:
Destinations & activities: Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery and Barkhor Street
Today, you will visit the highlights of Lhasa. Firstly, visit the famous Jokhang Temple. Have lunch in a Tibetan-style restaurant.
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at Steak House Restaurant
Destinations & activities: Potala Palace, Norbulingka and family visit
In the afternoon, you will spend some quality time with a Tibetan family.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at Lhasa Kitchen
Lhasa to Shanghai (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Transfer to the airport
Today our Lhasa tour guide will get you to the airport for the onward flight to Shanghai. Upon arrival in Shanghai, our Shanghai tour guide and driver will take you back home or to your hotel.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Safe and professional escort and guide
- Important sites such as Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple
- Free time to wander about Lhasa
It needs 20 days to process Tibet Travel Permit. China Travel kindly suggests you confirm your tour at least 30 days ahead of time.
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps