4-Day Shanghai and Zhouzhuang Water Village Tour
Destinations: Shanghai, Zhouzhuang
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-sh-6s
Overview: Step back in time as you experience the past of Zhouzhuang, China’s best known water towns. It is a one day tour during your trip to Shanghai.
Arrive in Shanghai, Flight not included
Destinations & activities: Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Destinations & activities: Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Shanghai World Financial Center, The Bund, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Nestled in a busy market, the Yu Gardens is a great place to relax and find everything you need- great restaurants, teahouses, Starbucks, souvenirs, antiques, crafts and local food.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): Get an insight into the future of Shanghai as you walk around the giant city model and enjoy interactive exhibitions and great displays.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center (40 minutes): Get a beautiful view of Shanghai from the tallest building in China. At a height of 492.3 meters, this skyscraper includes hotels, shopping malls, observation decks, conference rooms and offices.
- The Bund (40 minutes): Once the heart of trading in Shanghai, The Bund is home to well preserved European style buildings, bars, stores and chic restaurants today.
- Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop: See how silk fabric is created from silk worms and get the opportunity to purchase quality silk souvenirs and silk filled duvets.
Address: 289, Ao'men Road, Putuo District, Shanghai
- Home's Restaurant: Located close to Nanjing Road, this exceptional restaurant uses fresh local ingredients to create Shanghai delicacies like sticky rice with red jujube and smoked fish.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Home's Restaurant
Shanghai to Zhouzhuang, to Shanghai
Destinations & activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Shanghai to Zhouzhuang, Cruise in Zhouzhuang, Zhouzhuang Water Town, Our guide and driver will escort you from Zhouzhuang to Shanghai
- Cruise in Zhouzhuang: An ancient water town of Southern China, Zhouzhuang has much to offer. Surrounded by water, the town has old houses with white wells, black tiles and stone bridges.
- Zhouzhuang Water Town (3 hours): Explore the ancient charm of this beautiful water city. Explore the narrow canals, bridges, narrow streets, Zhang House and Shen House while you sample local delicacies and fresh fish. Visit the waterside teahouses to enjoy balladeers. Your drive to the town from Suzhou will pass through many canals and fertile farmlands with ducks and barges.
- Fisherman Restaurant: Enjoy locally farmed, homemade food in this superb restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Fisherman Restaurant
Depart Shanghai, Flight not included
Destinations & activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 499 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps